Lili Bear, Silk Tie Dyed Easter Eggs, Crochet Fleece Blanket; Link Party 496
At Wednesday Link Party 496 our features include an adorable Bear named Lili from @lalkacrochetka, a fantastic tutorial to show you how to make silk tie dyed Easter Eggs from @hellosewing1 and a cozy textured crochet fleece blanket (free crochet pattern) from @itsrajiscrafthobby.
Become a Featured Designer for Oombawka Design Crochet! Learn more here.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
PIN these this week ↓
Willow Slouch Hat (free pattern) | Beachcomber Hat (free pattern)
Wednesday Link Party 496 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN now, to make later ↓
This Week at Link Party 496 we feature projects from Lalka Crochetka, Hello Sewing, and Raji’s Craft Hobby .
- A Bear named Lili | Lalka Crochetka
- How to Silk Tie Dye Easter Eggs | Hello Sewing
- Textured Crochet Fleece Blanket (free crochet pattern) | Raji’s Craft Hobby
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
- Wednesday Link Party 487: Spirali the Horse
- Link and Share Wednesday Party 433: Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
Great PINS to add to your PINTEREST boards!
Check out all our past parties here
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
Did you know you can submit your free crochet pattern links to my site Free Crochet Tutorials and Patterns? I share every post added on Facebook and Pinterest!
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
♥ Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet) & Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy)
Thanks for joining us!
Learn How to Set Up a Successful Blog
Oombawka Design Crochet Free Patterns
Wednesday Link Party 495 Features
Silk Tie Dyed Easter Eggs
Learn how to silk tie dye Easter Eggs with this step-by-step tutorial from Hello Sewing.
A Bear named Lili
This adorable bear named Lili was crocheted by Lalka Crochetka. She is wearing a pretty pink dress!
Textured Crochet Fleece Blanket
This cozy textured crochet fleece blanket pattern is available from Raji’s Craft Hobby. The pattern is available for free and includes helpful tutorials.
You may also enjoy these posts:
Thanks Helen 🙂 I hope you are doing really well too! xo
Rhondda, I’m so thrilled to see my tie died Easter eggs featured! Thank you so very much! Hope you are staying happy and healthy and safe!
Thank you so much for the feature 🥰