8 Crochet Stitch Tutorials
Our Facebook Group – Crochet With Us! has a weekly event each Thursday.
We try a new crochet stitch and make a 8″ x 8″ square to be used as a dishcloth, or Afghan Square.
You can sign up for a weekly email reminder to let you know when the “Let’s Learn a New Crochet Stitch” pattern and tutorial is available – just to make it even easier!
Sign Up for your Weekly Newsletter reminder here: Let’s Learn a New Crochet Stitch Email Reminder
Here is our progress so far :
Blog Posts for the Free Crochet Patterns and Photo Tutorials:
1. Granule Stitch – Oombawka Design
2. Corner to Corner Shell Stitch – Right Handed Version – Oombawka Design
2. Corner to Corner Shell Stitch – Left Handed Version – Oombawka Design
3. Trinity Stitch – Oombawka Design
4. Moss Stitch – The Stitchin’ Mommy
5. One Sided Front Loop Single Crochet Stitch – Oombawka Design
6. Wattle Stitch – Oombawka Design
7. Pebble Stitch – Oombawka Design
8. Half Double V Stitch – The Stitchin’ Mommy
Previous Events on Facebook:
1. Granule Stitch
2. Corner to Corner Shell Stitch
3. Trinity Stitch
4. Moss Stitch
5. One Sided Front Loop Single Crochet Stitch
6. Wattle Stitch
7. Pebble Stitch
8. Half Double V-Stitch
I hope you find a new stitch to try in our collection!
Remember each week will add a new post!
Hope to see you all on Thursday!