This week at Wednesday Link Party 356 we feature a pretty Lemon Drop Top, a fun 1950’s Vintage Wrap Dress and an adorable Orang-Utan C2C Square!
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 356 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 356 Features Here
This Week at Party 356 we feature projects from Mommy Loves Yarn, Condo Blues and My Hobby is Crochet!
- The Lemon Drop Top| Mommy Loves Yarn
- 1950’s Wrap Sundress| Condo Blues
- Orang-Utan C2C Square – Free Crochet Pattern and Graph| My Hobby is Crochet
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
I love the Lemon Drop Top from Mommy Loves Yarn. This pretty, lightweight top is crocheted with Scheepjes Silk Garden yarn and a 4 mm (G) hook. The sizes available are Small to 3X and this pattern is available for free!Read More
This Vintage Wrap Sundress is a pattern available from Simplicity. Condo Blues has included details about how hers was made and where you can get the pattern to make one too, in her post here:Read More
Kinga from My Hobby is Crochet is releasing new animal corner to corner square patterns for you to make! Each of these free patterns is crocheted with Medium Weight Yarn  and a 5.5 mm (I). Each square measures approximately 15.5 inches X 15.5 inches.Read More