At Wednesday Link Party 396 we feature a fun Jilly Jellyfish Crochet Project from Craft Attic Resources, a fast and easy Crocheted Scrunchies Pattern from Howling at the Moon and a beautiful Geisha Yozakura Doll from Lalka Crochetka.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 396 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 396 Features Here 👇
This Week at Party 396 we feature projects from Craft Attic Resources, Howling at the Moon and Lalka Crochetka
- Jilly Jellyfish | Craft Attic Resources
- Crocheted Scrunchies Free Pattern | Howling at the Moon
- Geisha Yozakura Doll | Lalka Crochetka
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Craft Attic Resources has crocheted an adorable Jilly Jellyfish amigurumi. Pop by her post to learn more about this project:Read More
Liz from Howling at the Moon has come up with a quick and easy Crocheted Scrunchies project. Visit her post for the free pattern to make your own hair scrunchies!Read More
This exquisite Geisha Yozakura Doll was crocheted by Lalka Crochetka. She is stunning. Visit her blog to see all the photos for this design.Read More