Featuring the Flora Wrap Free Pattern
This week’s Most Clicked Picks include a great collection of crochet projects! Choose from a pretty wrap designed by Kinga of My Hobby is Crochet, a handy organizer for your crochet tools from Ahooka-migurumi and a fantastic finished project for a Dreamcatcher by Häkelfieber.
Links to the original patterns are included in their posts so get your hooks ready and hook up some of your favorites!
Also remember to check out the new submission this week and click on the images of your favorites to help us choose whose projects will be the three most clicked in next week’s roundup!
Welcome to Link and Share Wednesday’s 138th Link Party!
Welcome to our 138th
Link & Share Wednesday Party!
Here are the featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 137 as chosen by you! .
Remember the most clicked is totally decided by the people who vote on your submission by visiting it!So tell your friends to pop by and click on your submission if you want to increase your chances of being one of the Featured Favourites in next week’s post!
This Week’s Featured Projects.
2. Flora Wrap Free Pattern – My Hobby is Crochet
3. Crochet with Beads Dreamcatcher – Häkelfieber
Many projects included in Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. You will find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts.
If you were one of last week’s Featured Favourites grab your Featured Favourite Button and display it proudly!
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 138 Housekeeping:
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
[Tweet “Add your link! Link and Share Wednesday! #linkparty #crochet #recipes #DIY #linkyparty”]
Link and Share Wednesday Party 138
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favourites!
Other Link Parties:
Thanks so much for hosting the party!
awesome party as always! such fun and creativity here!
Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful week!
Thank you so much for the opportunity to share our work Rhondda !