This week’s featured favorites include Inspirational Crochet Projects that are both Practical and Fun! Check out how the traditional granny stitch pattern has been used to create a beautiful table covers; a free crochet pattern for practical and pretty dishcloths and a super cute sewing machine key ring (which I think will also make a fantastic tree ornament for those of us who like to have fun Christmas Ornaments!).
Add your projects this week and be sure to pin your favorites too!
To see all of last week’s projects visit this post:
Welcome to Oombawka Design’s Weekly Link Party!
Remember you don’t have to be a Designer to link up at this party!
You can share your projects, recipes, DIY and crafts with us too!
Don’t forget to Follow me on Pinterest right here:
Welcome to our 182nd
Link & Share Wednesday Party!
Here are your featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 181 as chosen by you! .
This Week’s Features Include
Inspirational Crochet Projects – Practical and Fun!
Please take a few moments to share this week’s Features! Thank you 🙂 ♥ Rhondda
**Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts.
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 182 Housekeeping:
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Link and Share Wednesday Party 182
1. PIN the Featured Favorites from this week! or Share them on Facebook!
2. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
3. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
4. Visit and share your favorite submissions by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favorites!
Share Your Projects Right Here:Link and Share Wednesday Party 181 Once a week on Wednesdays! Check out this week's featured favorites and add your projects today!
[inlinkz_linkup id=700211 mode=1]
Other Link Parties: