I Love Amigurumi! 50 Free Crochet Patterns!
Welcome to Free Crochet Pattern Friday!
I hope you enjoy the links!
This week’s FCPF (Free Crochet Pattern Friday) Category is: Amigurumi
I asked on my Facebook Page which category people would most like to see on FCPF and I had multiple requests for Amigurumi and Small Projects.
Hopefully this round up provides you with many projects to use for these purposes!
I Love Amigurumi! Do you?
Share this post with your friends:I love amigurumi ! 50 free crochet patterns on FCPF ! #crochet #amigurumi #freepattern
This week I am trying something a little bit different…so, you have a few images to choose from in this post – feel free to share one, or share all of them!
I am sure the Designers would appreciate it!
As always, all images are used with the permission of the Designers specified in the Pattern links so feel free to Share, Share, Share!
1. Eat your veggies! Broccoli Amigurumi – Amigurumi Food
2. Free Amigurumi Lion Boy Pattern – The Sun and the Turtle
3. Lotte from Gadgetville – Mari-Liis Lille – lilleliis
4. Amigurumi Stitch! from Lilo and Stitch – Sweet N’ Cute Creations
5. Amigurumi Bus – Little things Blogged
6. Mini Hello Kitty Amigurumi – Dearest Debi
7. Grumpy Cat Amigurumi – Be a Crafter xD
8. Crochet Toys for Kelly – Kelly’s Doll – Rebeckah’s Treasures
9. Crochet Toys for Kelly – Teddy – Rebeckah’s Treasures
10. Humphrey the Camel – Posh Pooch Designs
11. Little Bigfoot Turtle Free Crochet Pattern – Sharon Ojala – Amigurumi To Go
12. Super TED Free Amigurumi Pattern – Serah Basnet – Tales of Twisted Fibers
13. Buttons the Mouse – Little Muggles
14. Hearts and Bees– Moji-Moji Design
15. Lil’ Kerokeroppi – Rachel Hoe
16. Brini – the little bunny – Loopsan
17. Crochet Tractor – Dedri Uys – Look At What I Made
18. Amigurumi: The Unicorn – Maz Kwok – Be A Crafter xD
19. Sock Monkey Doll Free Crochet Pattern – Sharon Ojala – Amigurumi To Go
20. Friendly Crochet Zombie Doll – Sarah Zimmerman – Repeat Crafter Me
21. 12″ Crochet Doll – Tara Murray – Mamachee
22. Alice in Wonderland amigurumi doll – Book People Studio
23. Holland’s Teddy Bear – Lisa van Klaveren – Holland Designs
24. My Foxy Valentine – Emma Varnam
25. Crochet Digger Loader Pattern – Dedri Uys – Look At What I Made
26. Wubberducky – Annaboo’s House
27. Crochet Lamb – Sarah Zimmerman – Repeat Crafter Me
28. hello stegosaurus – The Button Ship
29. Tiny Crochet Cars – Dedri Uys – Look At What I Made
30. Lil’ Baby Bear – Rachel Hoe – Little Yarn Friends
31. Little New Year Snake – Little Muggles
32. Amigurumi Panda – Little things Blogged
33. Princess Poppy – Janette Williams – The Green Dragonfly
34. Migi The Whale- Amigurumi – Lorene Haythorn Eppolite – Cre8tion Crochet
35. Beach Bunnies Free Amigurumi Pattern – Serah Basnet – Tales of Twisted Fibers
36. Crochet Baby Duck – Corina Gray – Stitch11
37. Friendly Car Pillow Pal – Manda Nicole – MNE Crafts
38. Huggy Bunny – Corina Gray – Stitch11
39. Waldorf inspired doll – Vanja Grundmann – AmigurumiBB
40. Amigurumi Horse – Little things Blogged
41. BB Boys – Vanja Grundmann – AmigurumiBB
42. Giant Donut – Crochet – CreativeCrochetWorkshop
43. amigurumi ella the hippo – Sweet N’ Cute Creations
44. Toy Airplane – Corina Gray – Stitch11
45. Crochet Toadstool – Annaboo’s House
46. Crochet Chicken Pattern … Little Chick Bean Bags – Kara Gunza – Petals to Picots
47. Mooshka doll – Vanja Grundmann – AmigurumiBB
48. Tiny Crochet Mousies – Janette Williams – The Green Dragonfly
49. Sheldon Turtle – Little Muggles
50. Caity Cat – Janette Williams – The Green Dragonfly
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
If you have a crochet design you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
Hello Rhondda! Thanks a lot for sharing these beautiful amigurumi. I will try to make all these.
You are doing a great job. Hats off to you dear.
Thanks Sharon 🙂 I love amigurumi! I find them very fun to make 🙂 Hugs, Rhondda
OMG!sh how wonderful! Love the patterns now to just be brave to try some! Lol
Thank you so much!
I love these! So so so very cute! <3 <3 <3
There are so many cute patterns. Thanks for sharing them!
I trully hope to hace the courage of making an amigurumi!!!
You are welcome Joyce 🙂 I’m happy you found some you liked!
Thanks Lela 🙂 I love ami too 🙂
Thanks Sandy 🙂
I love amigurumi, they are great for the grandbabies. Thank you so much for providing awesome links, it’s a great help<3
Wow – so many, and so adorable too!
I have gotten into a huge amigurumi kick so I really love this set!
My top favorite is; I Love Amigurumi! 50 Links! But, I also have to say, I enjoy all free crochet Friday’s.
Very welcome Sumi 🙂
I love this roundup. Thanks for putting it together!
Thank you Rhondda you are a Dear! I have so many adorable patterns and so affraid to try! Oh by the way Sashay is really not hard it is kind of fun!
Hi Sharon 🙂 I love amigurumi too! After blankets, amigurumi was the next type of crochet I tried – I love it!! You know you can always message me if you need help and I will try my best to ‘guide’ you 🙂 Have a great night! R
Thank you so much for all the wonderful Patterns. I think the Amigurumi is so adorable and afraid to try it! Lol
Thanks so much,
Hi Natasha, I hope you were able to find the pattern in time! Here’s a link to one just in case you still need it: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/snap-apart-olaf
Hello, I was wondering by any chance would you have a pattern for Olaf the snowman from Frozen, I would like to make for my niece’s birthday. Please, I need to make it before tomorrow night.
Hi Aida 🙂 You are very welcome! They are some of my favourite free amigurumi patterns 🙂 Rhondda
Hi Rhondda, thank you so much for sharing these ADORABLE patterns! I can’t wait to start crocheting again to make some for my grandkids. 🙂
You are very welcome Lorena 🙂
Thank you for share this list
Hi Serah 🙂 You are very welcome! I love both yours and Vanja’s designs 🙂 You are both so VERY talented 🙂 Have a lovely weekend,
Hey Rhondda! Thanks for including my patterns on this list of super cute amigurumis. I also spotted three of Vanja’s amazing designs 😀