This week at Wednesday Link Party 385 we feature a Valentine’s Heart Washcloth from @eyeloveknots (free crochet pattern), a little collection of crochet baby hats from Linda’s Crafty Corner (free patterns) and some lovely Tiny Hearts Cup Cozies from Howling at the Moon.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 385 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 385 Features Here 👇
This Week at Party 385 we feature projects from Eye Love Knots, Linda’s Crafty Corner and Howling at the Moon
- C2C Valentine’s Heart Washcloth | Eye Love Knots
- A Little Collection of Crochet Baby Hats | Linda’s Crafty Corner
- Tiny Hearts Cup Cozies | Howling at the Moon
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
C2C Valentine’s Heart Washcloth
This free C2C Valentine’s Heart Washcloth pattern is available from Alexandra at Eye Love Knots. Instructions are included for double crochet and half double crochet washcloths. Pop over to her post to get the free patterns.
A Little Collection of Crochet Baby Hats
Linda from Linda’s Crafty Corner has crocheted 7 baby hats to go along with the Angel Pockets she is sending to the neonatal units. She has used a few different patterns to create these and they are linked right in her post.
Tiny Hearts Cup Cozies
Liz from Howling at the Moon has used some of her yarn stash to whip up these adorable (and practical) cup cozies! Pop by her post to get all the details and you will also find the link to the pattern.