Healthy, Quick & Easy Smoothies includes one-hundred, 5-ingredient-or-less recipes that you can make in less than 10-minutes. As an added bonus, all of the included recipes are 300-calories, or less, per serving.
Title: Healthy, Quick & Easy Smoothies
Published By: Dorling Kindersley, November 12, 2018
Healthy, Quick & Easy Smoothies includes recipes for smoothies that take less than 10-minutes to make. Each of these smoothies uses 5-ingredients, or less, and is under 300 calories per serving.
The Author of this book, Dana Angelo White, is a registered Dietitian and nutrition consultant. Helpful nutritional information has been included for each recipe. This will help you track your carbs, fiber, protein and fats if you are calorie counting, or dieting.
It is important to note that these are real smoothies, not milkshakes that are packed with sugar and other unhealthy ingredients. If you are looking for a nutrition packed beverage that includes healthy and fresh ingredients, then this book is for you!
The book introduces us to the differences between smoothies and juices (and why smoothies are actually better for us), how to make smoothies, tips on how to make better smoothies and how to make modifications and add boosters to the smoothies.
The recipes are included in the following sections:
- Tropical Smoothies
- Berry Smoothies
- Combo Smoothies
- Green Smoothies
Here are some of the yummy recipes included:
- Pineapple & mango with orange
- Mango madness with bananas & vanilla
- Gingersnap crunch with bananas & honey
- Pom pom with clementine
- Coconut quartet with lime
- Grapefruit detox with green tea & beet
- Oats & strawberries with blueberries
- Raspberry creamsicles with banana & honey
- Roasted grape with banana
- PJ & J shake with bananas & oats
- Tart cherry shake with vanilla
- Carrots & apples with lemon
- Pumpkin pie with maple & flaxseed
- Pineapple & chia bowl with banana & orange
- Lentils & peanut butter with banana
- Carrots & chia with mango
- Sweet pea shake with pineapple & lime
- Kale lemonade with a touch of honey
- Mango pops with dates & spinich
- Zucchini blast with bok choy & lemon
- Ultimate kombucha with spinach
Take a closer look inside the book here: Healthy, Quick & Easy Smoothies
This is by far my favorite smoothie recipe book. I love the variety of recipes included, the fact that each smoothie is 300-calories or less and that they each take less than 10-minutes to make. I’m excited to try these recipes in my Vitamix and I have already found recipes in this book that I know my children are going to enjoy too!
You can purchase your own copy of Healthy, Quick & Easy Smoothies, directly from Amazon.
Shopping from Canada:
Shopping from the U.S.: