Granny Table Runner, Pancho Dog, Bride & Groom Bears; Link Party 499
At Wednesday Link Party 499 our features include some a simple Granny Rectangle Table Runner (free pattern) from @sandrastitchesil, Pancho the Sleepy Dog (free crochet pattern) from @conhiloslanasybotones and the Bride and Groom Bears (free amigurumi pattern) from @frautschitschi_crochet.
Become a Featured Designer for Oombawka Design Crochet! Learn more here.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
PIN these this week ↓
Felicity Crochet Hat (free pattern) | Dark Comfort Shawl (free pattern)
Wednesday Link Party 499 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN now, to make later ↓
This Week at Link Party 499 we feature projects from Sandra Stitches, con hilos lanas y botones, and Frau Tschi-Tschi.
- Granny Rectangle Table Runner (free pattern) | Sandra Stitches
- Pancho, the sleepy dog (free amigurumi pattern) | cHLyB (con hilos, lanas y botones)
- Bride and Groom Bears (free crochet pattern) | Frau Tschi-Tschi
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
- Wednesday Link Party 498: Crochet Crossbody Bum Bag Pattern
- Link and Share Wednesday Party 494: Twisted Ear Warmers
Great PINS to add to your PINTEREST boards!
Check out all our past parties here
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
Did you know you can submit your free crochet pattern links to my site Free Crochet Tutorials and Patterns? I share every post added on Facebook and Pinterest!
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
♥ Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet) & Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy)
Thanks for joining us!
Learn How to Set Up a Successful Blog
Oombawka Design Crochet Free Patterns
Wednesday Link Party 499 Features
Granny Rectangle Table Runner
Make a pretty Granny Rectangle Table Runner with the free crochet pattern from Sandra Stitches. This project was crocheted with Medium Weight Cotton Yarn and a 5 mm (H) crochet hook. The finished runner measures 11 inches X 20 inches in size.
Pancho the sleepy dog
This adorable little Pancho the sleepy dog was crocheted by con hilos, lanas y botones (cHLyB) with a free crochet pattern. Get all the details about this cute pup and the pattern in the post!
Bride and Groom Bears
These cute Bride and Groom Bears are available as a free crochet pattern from Frau Tschi-Tschi. Make your own cute couple or the original Amigurumi Bears with cotton yarn and a 3 mm crochet hook.
You may also enjoy these posts: