Granny Square Patterns You will Love
Granny Square Patterns are filled with history and tradition – many people first learned to crochet by watching a loved one make a granny square. Whether you are new to crochet or a seasoned veteran you are sure to love these designs featuring traditional granny square patterns.
I love Granny Squares – and I love how these Designers have combined colour and design to make such beautiful projects!
All photos are the credit of the Designers listed in the individual pattern links.
Granny Square Patterns You Will Love
1. Granny Square Apron by Sara Freisberg (tangled happy)
2. Granny Square Bracelet by Heidi Nieling (Speckless Blog)
3. Granny Square Bag by Ali Campbell
4. Granny goes shopping by Saritha Ashok (Rainbow Bunting)
5. Bella Baby Pullover by Lthingies (Teratai)
6. Hexagon Baby Jacket with Ruffles by Elisa Purnell (Yarn Tails blog)
7. Mitred Granny Square Blanket by Karen Wiederhold
8. Granny Square Cushion Cover by Marinke Slump (Tuts+)
9. Classic Granny Bookmark by Robin Brzozowski (Crochet Nirvana)
10. Granny Shawl by Charlene Van den Brande
I hope you love this collection of granny square pattern inspired designs 🙂
They are some of my favorites!