Make something with one of these beautiful flower afghan square crochet patterns. Or, make an entire garden afghan using them all.
Beautiful Flower Afghan Square Crochet Patterns
At the time this post was created these were all free crochet patterns. If any now do have a price attached, please let me know so I may update my post!
The photos are the credit of the Designers specified in the pattern links below, unless otherwise specified.
1. Sunflower granny square by Maz Kwok – Be A Crafter xD
2. Adam’s Rose Granny Square by Maria Helsley (no longer a free pattern; available for $1.00)
3. Pansy Flower Granny by Annoo Crochet
4. Busy Lizzie Block by Barbara Lawler no longer available
5. Dahlia in a square – Granny Square by My Hobby Is Crochet
6. Daffodowndillies Square by Linda N
7. Flower To Granny motif by Becky Simmons (Photo by mio Flickr)
8. MaryEllen’s Easy Daisy Granny Square by MaryEllen (Photo by © judso on Ravelry)
9. Crocodile Stitch Afghan Block – Dahlia by Joyce Lewis
Have you ever completed a blanket using squares/blocks?
I have never completed a full blanket made of squares or hexagon blocks…I have crocheted them in one piece but I feel somewhat overwhelmed by the joining of so many squares and the sewing in of so many ends…
I have to admit I am tempted though…by these lovely flowers – to commit to the process!
You may also be enjoy these patterns and posts: