Calling all crocheters! Are you looking for the perfect project to showcase your skills and creativity? Look no further! We’ve rounded up 20 unique and beautiful hexagon crochet patterns for you to explore. From delicate flowers to cozy snowflakes and classic granny-style designs, there’s something here for everyone! Whether you’re relatively new to crochet or a skilled crocheter, these patterns will inspire you to create something truly special. So grab your hook and get ready to make something amazing!
20 Free Crochet Hexagon Patterns
This week’s category is: hexagon crochet patterns. I hope you enjoy these free patterns. If you like crochet roundups be sure to check out our other Free Pattern Friday Roundup Posts too! We have more than 1000 Free Patterns in our collection!
Designed by Made by Gootie, these pretty diamond hexagons are made using Filet Crochet and were crocheted with Fingering Weight Yarn  and a 3.75 mm (F) hook.
Designed by Sadika Sobhan this stunning Water Hyacinth Hexie was crocheted with DK Weight Yarn  and a 3.5mm (E) hook. When complete it measures approximately 10 inches diameter.
Summer Retro Hexagon
Designed by Jennifer Renaud, these retro crochet hexagons were crocheted with Worsted Weight Yarn  and a 5 mm (H) crochet hook.
Designed by Rachele Carmona (Cypress Textiles), the Universe Motif was crocheted with Sport Weight Yarn  and a 3 mm crochet hook. This is just one of the beautiful free hexagon designs she has available.
Bobble Drops Flower Hexagon
Designed by Erangi from Crochet for You, these lovely Bobble Drops Flower Hexagons were crocheted with Worsted Weight Yarn  and a 5 mm (H) crochet hook.
The Granny Hexagon
Designed by Emma from The Crochet Swirl, this traditional Granny Hexagon can be crocheted with any yarn and hook combination. A half hexie pattern is also included in the post.
Rose Hexagon Motifs
Designed by Rachele Carmona (Cypress Textiles), the Rose Hexagon Motif is used in the Happily Little Tree Blanket and were crocheted with Sport Weight Yarn  and a 3.25 mm crochet hook.
Winter Blizzard Hexagon
Designed by Daniel and Mikey from The Crochet Crowd, this beautiful Winter Blizzard Hexagon was crocheted with Worsted Weight Yarn  and a 5.5 mm (I) crochet hook.
20 Free Hexagon Crochet Patterns
- Fruit Punch Tote, Bernat Design Studio (photo credit: rebby on ravelry)
- Hexagon Washcloth, Catherine Lindsay
- Hexagon Table Runner, Marinke Slump for Crafttuts
- Springtime Hexagon, Kim @eggbirddesigns
- Puffed Daisy Hexagon, Colour in a Simple Life
- Lily Pad Hexagon, Colour in a Simple Life
- Blooming Hexagons Throw, Ann Regis (photo credit: heymisspickle Flickr)
- Vintage Crochet Climbing Trellis Hexagon Potholder, Allison Baker
- Starflower Hexagon, Julie Mnemosyne
- Super Simple Hexagon, Leanda Xavian
- Vintage Flower Hexagon, Atty van Norel
- African Flower Hexagon, Craft Passion
- Granny Hexagon, Honeycomb Hexie, The Crochet Swirl
Enjoy these free Hexagon Crochet Patterns! Choose from 10 beautiful hexagon crochet patterns. Each of these pretty designs is very unique. There are flowers, snowflakes, granny style hexagons and even a basic hexagon pattern.
EXTRA CROCHET HEXAGON PATTERNS:
- Hexagon star flower by Anne Hayman
- Hexagon Hotpad by Carol Schoenfelder
- Easy Hexagon Pattern by Elizabeth Pardue
- Quilt Inspired Star Hexagon by B.hooked Crochet
- Vintage Crochet Climbing Trellis Hexagon Potholder by Allison Baker
- Lily-Pad Hexagon by In the Loop Designs
How to crochet a Fabulous Crochet Hexagon
- Hexagon How-To, Lucy of Attic24
If you want to see some fabulous completed hexagon projects, check out this flickr group: Crochet Hexagon Love
You may also love these patterns and posts: