Are you looking for a special way to let a family expecting a premature baby know you’re thinking of them?
If you’re a passionate crochet enthusiast, why not put your talents to use and create some truly precious gifts?
Whether this is your first time crocheting for preemies or you’re an experienced yarn wizard, this article has something for everyone!
You’ll find 10 cute preemie baby crochet patterns, and they’re all 100% free!
Plus, with these adorable designs, you can create handmade gifts such as hats, mittens, booties, baby cocoons and even tiny sweaters.
So, if you’re a creative soul and want to create the perfect gifts for the tiniest of new arrivals, this article will provide all the inspiration you need.
Preemie Baby Crochet Patterns
- Teresa’s 10 Minute Crochet Preemie Hat by Teresa Bowman (photo Sweetestthing114)
- Aunt Jen’s Sweater by Sandi’s Angels (photo nelson2006)
- Preemie Santa Hat by Janaya Chouinard (Charmed by Ewe)
- Preemie Cuddler & Matching Hat by Kelly Kearney
- Preemie Pumpkin Hat by Janaya Chouinard (Charmed by Ewe)
- Preemie Elf Hat by Janaya Chouinard (Charmed by Ewe)
- Wrapped with Love Preemie Hat by Janaya Chouinard (Charmed by Ewe)
- Preemie Footwear by Angie Kowalsky
- Crochet Preemie Bonnet by Debi Dearest
- Care Wear Preemie Mittens by Care Wear (photo credit: vickiknits)
For more Preemie Patterns visit these fabulous sites:
You may also enjoy these posts:
🐣 Let your heart and your crochet hook create something unique and special for those tiny little babies! Check out these 10 free preemie baby crochet patterns and show your love with a handmade gift ❤️ #crochetlove #crochetforpreemies
From hats and mittens to tiny sweaters and baby cocoons, the article has a pattern for every creative soul. Plus, all of the patterns are free! With these adorable designs, you can show your support and make special gifts to honor the tiny new arrival.