When you purchase through links on my site, I may earn an affiliate commission.
Here’s how it works.
Are you tired of boring dishcloths? This crochet pattern roundup features 10 free dishcloth patterns that will add a pop of color to your home while also being practical. Each dishcloth is like a small afghan, showcasing a stitch combination that is both inspiring and easy to follow. And with your stash of yarn scraps, you can make as many of these fun and useful items as you need, without breaking the bank or leaving a negative impact on the environment!
Pick one of these fabulous dishcloths to crochet as a gift, or use the stitch to create a larger project. Dishcloths are very practical and make great stash buster projects too! Choose from 10 fabulous free dishcloth patterns in this Crochet Pattern Roundup.
Crochet Your Way to a Clean Home with These 10 Free Dishcloth Patterns!
Simple projects – yet they can be so inspiring! Why? Each of these is like a small afghan and it provides you with a visual of how a stitch combination will look… plus it is a great way to try a new stitch and use up scraps of yarn!
All photos are the credit of the Designers specified in the links below, unless otherwise noted.
Free Crochet Dishcloth Pattern Roundup
- Basketweave Dishcloth by June Diehl (Photo credit: by ginabeana)
- Waffle Crochet Spa Washcloth by Kate Alvis
- Nubbie Scrubbies by Angelee Marie
- Gingerbread Dishcloth by Olivia Rainsford
- Zigzag Dishcloth by Mellie Blossom
- Blueberry Pie Dishcloth Set Pattern #2 by Lizabeth McCool
- 3 Vintage Dishcloths by Susanne W.
- Seaside Ripple Dishcloth by Melissa Green
- Patriotic Starburst Dish Cloth by Mary Hodges
- Ocean Waves KAS Block by Diana Troldahl (Photo credit: otterwise 2009 on Ravelry)
These discloths are afghans just waiting to happen! Do you have a favorite?
You may also enjoy these patterns and posts: