Free Crochet Heart Patterns
Crochet your way to a special Valentine’s Day with these sweet crochet heart patterns. Perfect for creating decorative accents or unique gifts, this collection of patterns includes more than 10 free patterns featuring candy conversation hearts, amigurumi hearts , a Danish heart crochet pattern, and more. With these easy-to-follow instructions, you’ll have your crochet Valentines ready in no time.
These hearts are perfect for embellishing your crochet projects with, or for adding to cards and scrapbook pages. Check out all the free heart crochet patterns below.
Free Heart Crochet Patterns
You may also enjoy these free heart patterns:
Crochet Hearts 3 Ways – start with circle, a square or a triangle
- American Folk-Art Style Heart Motif by Kiel Lemon (Just Down Lemon Lane)
- Easy Crochet Heart by Teresa Richardson (Crochet Geek) [Photo Credit: Ravelry © newintown]
- Happy Heart Pin by Allison Hoffman (CraftyisCool)
- Love Hearts by June Gilbank (PlanetJune)
- little plushy heart by Tara Murray (Mamachee)
- Pop Heart by MyGurumi
- Danish heart crochet pattern by Allison Baker (alipyper)
- Crochet Puffy Heart by Bonita Patterns
- Valentine’s Day Heart Crochet Patterns (three sizes) by Kara Gunza (Petals to Picots)
Little Hearts by SarahSweethearts no longer available
- Candy Conversation Hearts Applique Pattern by Julie Oparka
- Granny Heart Bunting by Sandra Paul (Cherry Heart)
You may also enjoy these patterns and posts:
Hi Marcia, #9 was for Kara’s Crochet Heart Pattern (Petals to Picots) and I just double checked the link and her post and the pattern is still available. Was it maybe a different crochet heart pattern you meant? Thanks! Rhondda
#9 – Discontinued. This digital pattern is no longer available online. 🙁
I can’t tell you how happy I am about finding this site. It’s absolutely wonderful. Keep up the good work.
Have you considered adding several social bookmarking links to these sites. At least for youtube.