Free Crochet Patterns for You to Make and an Inspiring Crochet Choker
Welcome Back! This week our features include 2 free crochet patterns you can make and an inspiring crochet choker!
Celebrate With Crochet!
PIN your favorites!
Add your projects this week and be sure to pin your favorites too!
PS: Don’t forget about our Giveaways!!! Lots of YARN and FURLS hooks happening this week!
To see all of last week’s projects visit this post: https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/2016/11/32191.html
Welcome to Oombawka Design’s Weekly Link Party!
Remember you don’t have to be a Designer to link up at this party!
You can share your projects, recipes, DIY and crafts with us too!
Don’t forget to Follow me on Pinterest right here:
Welcome to our 169 th
Link & Share Wednesday Party!
Here are your featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 168 as chosen by you! .
Your Featured Favorites.
Free Crochet Patterns for You to Make
and an Inspiring Crochet Choker
Please take a few moments to share our Featured Favorites! Thank you 🙂 ♥ Rhondda
Celebrate with Crochet!
1 Scrap Buster Fingerless Gloves – Goddess Crochet (free pattern!)
2 Crochet Choker – Howling at the Moon (inspiration – no pattern)
3 Go With the Flow Hat – My Hobby Is Crochet (free pattern!)
**Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts.
Grab a Featured Favorite Button (below) and display it proudly!
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 169 Housekeeping:
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Link and Share Wednesday Party 169
1. PIN the Featured Favorites from this week! or Share them on Facebook!
2. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
3. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
4. Visit and share your favorite submissions by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favorites!
Share Your Projects Right Here:Link and Share Wednesday Party 169 Once a week on Wednesdays! Check out this week's featured favorites and add your projects today!
[inlinkz_linkup id=679204 mode=1]
Other Link Parties:
Thank you for featuring my Choker, Rhondda!! Have a nice day!