To switch it up a bit I thought I would do a few round up posts based on color. This week we take a look at some ravishing red – free crochet patterns in red yarn.
Color can be a huge deciding factor when choosing a pattern – some colors speak to us more than others – and some colors we just avoid. Your challenge, if you dislike the color chosen for the week – will be to look past the color to see the pattern.
You never know – you may find a hidden gem you have avoided before because of the color yarn chosen to demonstrate the design!
If you love the color chosen, then grab your red yarn and starting crocheting!
Ravishing Red – Free Crochet Patterns in Red Yarn
All images are the credit of the Designer specified in the individual Pattern Links unless otherwise noted. If your design/image has been included in this round up and you would like me to remove it, please let me know.
1. Red Fox Phone Cozy by Adorably Kawaii
2. Red Bulky Skullcap with Big Black Button by Pinar Vardar – BirDeli
3. Red Anemone Flower Pattern by Camelia Shanahan – Meli Bondre’s Collection
4. Red Riding Hood and Grandmother Topsy-Turvy Doll by Wendy Squires
5. Classy Crochet Ribbon and Bow Baby Hat by Classy Crochet
6. Kathy’s Ripple Boot Cuff by Kathy Lashley – ELK Studio – Handcrafted Crochet Designs
7. Simple Chunky Cable Crochet Slippers by Tamara Kelly -moogly
8. Infinity Button Scarf by B.hooked Crochet
9. Headband with Bow by creativeyarn
10. Olive – Crochet Octopus Puzzle by Dedri Uys – Look At What I Made
So…what’s your favourite color?
You may also enjoy these patterns and posts: