Flowers and other Small Crochet Projects Are Found in Our Featured Favorites This Week!
Remember you don’t have to be a Designer to link up at this party!
You can share your projects and crafts with us too!
Welcome to Link and Share Wednesday’s 142nd Link Party!
This week’s featured favorites include small crochet projects you can work up in one sitting. Perfect for a bit of crochet therapy and to serve a purpose – this week you will see featured a handy crochet sunglasses (or regular glasses for that matter) case, a custom water bottle cozy and some super pretty crochet flowers and motifs. I hope you enjoy these 3 features and remember to check out the new submissions this week too!
Have you visited our Pinterest Board? You can find other great projects hiding there too!
Welcome to our 142 nd
Link & Share Wednesday Party!
Here are the featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 141 as chosen by you! .
This Week’s Featured Favorites.
2. “Summer Spike” Sunglasses Case – Free Crochet Pattern – Goddess Crochet
3. Water Bottle Cozi Revisited – 2 Crochet Hooks
**Many projects included in Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. You will find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts.
If you were one of last week’s Featured Favourites grab your Featured Favourite Button and display it proudly!
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 142 Housekeeping:
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
[Tweet “Add your link! Link and Share Wednesday! #linkparty #crochet #recipes #DIY #linkyparty”]
Link and Share Wednesday Party 142
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favourites!
Share Your Projects Right Here:
Other Link Parties:
You are very welcome 🙂 Your flowers are lovely! Have a beautiful weekend, Rhondda
I’m very thankful for all clicks on my last week flowers. Gorgeous Link Party, Rhonda.Thank you very much for hosting it. Have a wonderful day! xxx