Flippy the Crochet Frog, Triangle Coin Purse; Baby Tunic and Hat. Party 416.
At Wednesday Link Party 416 we feature a sewn DIY Triangle Coin Purse from @hellosewing1, a fantastic Legend of Baby Link Tunic and Hat project from @kikucorner and a super adorable Flippy the Crochet Frog pattern from @chaicoffeecrochet.
Become a Featured Designer for Oombawka Design Crochet! Learn more here.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 416 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN now, make later ↓
This Week at Link Party 416 we feature projects from Hello Sewing, Kiku Corner and Chai Coffee Crochet.
- DIY Triangle Coin Purse (free sewing pattern and tutorial) | Hello Sewing
- The Legend of Baby Link Tunic and Hat (free pattern by Joanna Rankin) | Kiku Corner
- Flippy the Crochet Frog (free pattern) | Chai Coffee Crochet
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
♥ Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet) & Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy)
Thanks for joining us!
Learn How to Set Up a Successful Blog
Wednesday Link Party 416 Features
Oombawka Design Crochet Free Patterns
DIY Triangle Coin Purse
Visit Hello Sewing to learn how to make your own DIY Triangle Coin Purse. Follow her detailed step-by-step tutorial. She makes sewing seem so easy!Read More
The Legend of Baby Link Tunic and Hat
Isn't this Legend of Baby Link Tunic and Hat set adorable? Visit Kiku Corner to get all the details and the link to the free pattern by Joanna Rankin.Read More
Flippy the Crochet Frog
Flippy the Crochet Frog is so fun! I love this finished project and the fact that you can make one too with the free pattern from Chai Coffee Crochet.Read More