Beautiful Baby Boutique II includes 9 adorable baby crochet pattern sets, including 4 dress sets and 5 layette sets.
[disclaimer]I received a copy of this eBook to review from Annie’s Craft Store. The opinions expressed in this review are my own. If you purchase this book after you click on one of my affiliate links in the post, I will receive a small commission for referring you, at no additional cost to you.[/disclaimer]
Title: Beautiful Baby Boutique II
Designer: Rebecca Leigh
Available at: Annie’s Craft Store
Current Price: $ 9.95* (electronic download)
Help me to select a future Annie’s Craft Store Book that you would like me to Review!
Choose the Book I Review next: >HERE<
If you love heirloom quality crochet projects, you will adore the 9 pattern sets included in Beautiful Baby Boutique II!
The projects included are crocheted in fingering, light and sport-weight yarns. The patterns are written to fit different baby sizes including babies from 3 to 6 months, 6 to 9 months and 12 to 18 months. Yarn, hook size and gauge will determine the size project you make and are outlined at the beginning of the patterns, in the Finished Sizes section.
Beautiful Baby Boutique II includes crochet patterns for baby dresses, baby bonnets, baby booties, baby bloomers and baby sweaters.
The patterns are written in US crochet terms. The eBook is in full color, with full color images. Bold type and italics are used throughout to emphasize important headings and notes. Stitch counts are included at the end of the rounds and/or rows.
Gauge information is provided for each hook size used in the pattern. I recommend you check your gauge for each yarn and hook combination you plan on using to ensure you do not need to go up, or down a hook size. It is much easier to crochet a gauge swatch, than rip out an entire garment when it ends up being the wrong size after you finish it completely.
I also suggest you read the Pattern Notes at the beginning of each pattern to be sure you understand the specifics for each pattern before you begin. Important information like if a chain 3 is counting as a stitch and what joining method you need to use are addressed.
The 9 Baby Crochet Pattern Sets
- Oh, So Blue Layette. EASY. 3-6 months & 6-12 months. Light Weight Yarn .
- Gumdrop Layette. EASY. 6-12 months. Fine Weight Yarn .
- Sweet Pea Layette. EASY. 0-3 months & 6-12 months. Light Weight Yarn .
- Molly Shell & Pineapple Dress & Hat. EASY. 6-12 months. Super Fine Weight Yarn .
- Lacy Lemon Drop Dress. EASY. 6-9 months. Medium Weight Yarn  & Light Weight Yarn .
- Katie-Belle Dress & Floppy Hat. EASY. 6-9 months & 12-18 months. Light Weight Yarn .
- Ripple Stitch Layette. EASY. 0-6 months & 6-12 months. Medium Weight Yarn  & Light Weight Yarn .
- Apple Blossom Dress. INTERMEDIATE. 6-12 months & 12-18 months. Super Fine Weight Yarn  & Light Weight Yarn .
- Keira Layette. EASY. 6-12 months & 12-18 months. Light Weight Yarn .
Yarn Used for the Projects
- Bernat Baby Super Fine Yarn / Fingering 
- Bernat Softee Baby Light Weight Yarn 
- Red Heart Baby TLC Light Weight Yarn (DK) 
- Red Heart Baby TLC Medium Weight Yarn 
- Fine Weight (Sport) Yarn 
The basic stitch guide is provided on page 48. If you need additional help you can check out Annie’s Online Stitch Guide.
I love the adorable baby outfits included in Beautiful Baby Boutique II, but my very favorite is the one that includes the bloomers – Oh So Blue Layette. I also love the little sweaters. I find sweaters always make a practical baby gift as they can be used in a variety of seasons and with other outfits the parents already have on hand for baby.
Would you like to have your own eBook copy of Beautiful Baby Boutique II?
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win!
This Giveaway is open worldwide where allowed by law. Void in Quebec.
Start Date: April 23, 2019; 12:00 am ET
End Date: April 30, 2019, 11:59 pm ET
If you are not the winner of the Giveaway and you would still like to have you own copy of Beautiful Baby Boutique II, you can purchase your book directly from Annie’s Craft Store:
You may also be interested in a free trial offer from Annie’s Creative Studio. Check out all the patterns and video tutorials included during your free trial!
Read my other Annie’s Craft Store Book Reviews >HERE<
*Prices subject to change*