Featuring Valentine’s Hearts and a Pretty Crochet Ruana
This week at Wednesday Link Party 333 we feature an Easy Crochet Heart, a pretty crocheted Ruana and a DIY Fabric Heart Wreath!
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 333 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 333 Features Here
This Week at Party 333 we feature projects from Julie’s Creative Lifestyle, Stitches ‘n Scraps and Moola Saving Mom
- Easy Crochet Heart from Julie’s Creative Lifestyle
- Crochet Ruana Pattern by Stitches ‘n Scraps
- Valentine Fabric Heart Tutorial by Moola Saving Mom
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
- Featuring Valentine’s Day Crochet and Craft Projects(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Wednesday Link Party 311 Features the Stained Glass Slouch Hat and 2 More Free Patterns(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Featuring a Free Pattern for Pretty Facial Scrubbies, a Baby Penguin Square and a Lovely Tote Bag!(Opens in a new browser tab)
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
♥ Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet) & Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy)
Thanks for joining us!
Easy Crochet Heart
This easy crochet heart from Julie's Creative Lifestyle is a free crochet pattern! Pop by Julie's post to get the link and make some of your own crocheted hearts!Read More
Crochet Ruana Pattern
This pretty Chevron Stripes Ruana Pattern is available for free from Pia at Stitches n' Scraps. You will need Medium Weight Yarn  and a 5.5 mm (I) hook. Pop over to her site to get the pattern.Read More
Valentine Fabric Heart Project
Make a cute Valentine's Wreath following the tutorial from Moola Saving Mom! It is a great way to decorate for Valentine's Day or for a Wedding too!Read More
Thanks for hosting the fun and thanks for featuring my crochet heart I made for Valentine’s Day. Hope you enjoy the week. Julie xo