Featuring The Prisma Hat Free Crochet Pattern
This week our three featured projects include the Prisma Hat Free Crochet Pattern (in multiple sizes), 5 DIY No-Sew Denim Dog Toys and Alicia Alpaca!
Get the links to all these projects and more at the Wednesday Link Party! You never know, you may find your next project idea right here!
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
Some other great Free Patterns, Crafts and DIY Projects We’ve Featured:
Wednesday Link Party 234 Featured Favorites
Featuring the Freddy the Teddy Crochet Pattern
Featuring No Bake Key Lime Pie
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button to the party on your blog. They are available HERE.
- PIN the Featured Favorites from this week! or Share them on Facebook!
- Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fiber arts, DIY, crafts and recipes.
- Visit and share your favorite submissions by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favorites!
Share Your Projects Right Here:
[inlinkz_linkup id=814227 mode=1]
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
This Week at Party 279 we feature projects from My Hobby is Crochet, Sew Historically and Howling at the Moon.
- Prisma Hat. Free Crochet Pattern in Multiple Sizes. My Hobby is Crochet
- 5 DIY No-Sew Recycled Denim Dog Toys. Sew Historically.
- Alicia Alpaca. Howling at the Moon.
Please take a few moments to share Party 279’s Features! Thank you!
♥ Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet) & Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy)
Thanks for joining us!
Thank you for featuring my alpaca!