This week at Wednesday Link Party 340 we feature a Feather Storm Coat, crocheted Good Luck Emoji Hearts and Keto Friendly Pizza Rolls.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 340 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 340 Features Here
This Week at Party 340 we feature projects from Krazy Kabbage, Frau Tschi-Tschi and Moola Saving Mom
- How to Crochet the Feather Storm Coat – Krazy Kabbage
- Good Luck Emoji Hearts– Frau Tschi Tschi
- Keto Friendly Pizza Rolls – Moola Saving Mom
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Learn how to make the Feather Storm Coat with the free instructions provided by Krazy Kabbage. Multiple sizes are available from XS to 5X.Read More
These creative Good Luck Emoji Hearts are also nametags. Check out how they were created and get the YouTube Link in Frau Tschi Tschi's post here:Read More
Try this recipe for Keto Friendly Pizza Rolls from Moola Saving Mom.Read More