Featuring the Everlasting Wedding Dress, Crochet Fox Head and Harry Potter Pumpkin Pattern!
This week at Wednesday Link Party 316 we feature the Everlasting Wedding Dress, a Crochet Fox Head and a Crochet Harry Potter Pumpkin Pattern!
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 316
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 316 Features Here
This Week at Party 316 we feature projects from EyeLoveKnots, Crochet Cloudberry and Frau Tschi-Tschi
- Everlasting Wedding Dress Crochet Pattern Review – EyeLoveKnots
- Crochet Fox Head – Cloudberry Crochet
- Crochet Harry Potter Pumpkin – Free Pattern – Frau Tschi-Tschi
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Link & Share Wednesdays – so…what’s on your hook? Party 4(Opens in a new browser tab)
Wednesday Link Party 313 Features Pumpkins!(Opens in a new browser tab)
Featuring 18 Recipes for the Ultimate Peanut Butter Lover(Opens in a new browser tab)
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button somewhere on your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share Party 316’s Features! Thank you!
♥ Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet) & Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy)
Thanks for joining us!
Everlasting Wedding Dress Crochet Pattern Review
Doesn't she look stunning? Learn all about the Everlasting Wedding Dress Crochet Pattern in EyeLoveKnots review.Read More
Crochet Fox Head
This Crochet Fox Head by Cloudberry Crochet is so adorable!Read More
Crochet Harry Potter Pumpkin Free Pattern
Do you have a Harry Potter lover in your home? This cute little Harry Potter Pumpkin is a free crochet pattern you can make for them this Halloween!Read More
Hi Cat 🙂 You are very welcome! I know right? She looks stunning in that dress! Have a lovely week and thank you for joining our party 🙂 Rhondda
Thank you so much for hosting and featuring my crochet fox brooch. I have to say I am just amazed at the crochet wedding dress.