This week at Wednesday Link Party 337 we feature a set of cute St. Patrick’s Day Finger Puppets (free patterns), an upcoming new Winter Jewels Cushion design and the soft and lovely Daphne Beanie (free pattern).
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 337 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 337 Features Here
This Week at Party 337 we feature projects from Craft Attic Resources, Crochet Cloudberry and Cute as a Button Crochet
- St. Patrick’s Day Finger Puppets from Craft Attic Resources
- Snow and Crochet from Crochet Cloudberry
- The Daphne Beanie from Cute as a Button Crochet
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Sheltie from Craft Attic Resources has found a fun and free crochet pattern you can use for St. Patrick's Day. These St. Patrick's Day finger puppets are created from free Pilgrim patterns which are linked in her post.Read More
In the Snow and Crochet post from Crochet Cloudberry, you will see her upcoming crochet pillow design, Winter Jewels Cushion and she has also included an image of the Emerald Cube Granny Square all in cream. It looks lovely and the texture from the design makes me think of winter snowflakes.Read More
This pretty crocheted beanie is available as a free pattern from Esther at Cute as a Button Crochet. The beanie is crocheted with Bulky Weight Yarn  and a 9 mm (N) hook.Read More