This week at Wednesday Link Party 351 we feature a lovely My Precious Sweater project, a gorgeous Wayuu Mochila Bag and a delicious looking Greek Style Chickpea Pasta Salad Recipe.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 351 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 351 Features Here
This Week at Party 351 we feature projects from Howling at the Moon, Simply Jaimee and Coastal Bohemian!
- My Precious Sweater| Howling at the Moon
- Wayuu Mochila | Simply Jaimee
- Greek Style Chickpea Pasta Salad Recipe | Coastal Bohemian
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Liz from Howling at the Moon crocheted My Precious Sweater (a pattern from By Katerina) using Scheepjes Stone Washed in Lilac Quartz. I think her sweater is absolutely lovely! Pop by to Liz's post to get the pattern link for the sweater!Read More
This super pretty Wayuu Mochila bag was crocheted by Simply Jaimee from a CAL pattern (free). I love the strap she made and the cord! Her post includes links to the pattern and some really helpful video tutorials.Read More
This Greek Style Chickpea Pasta Salad looks delicious! I love having cold pasta salad recipes ready during the summer for those days that are just too hot to turn on the oven! Pop by Coastal Bohemian to get the recipe!Read More