This week at Wednesday Link Party 347 we feature a surprise Baby Cardigan (free pattern), lovely Saga Baby Blanket and pretty Framed Herringbone 12 Inch Block (free crochet pattern).
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 347 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 347 Features Here
This Week at Party 347 we feature projects from Kylie Crochets, Linda’s Crafty Corner and My Hobby is Crochet
- Kelly’s Surprise Baby Cardigan (Free Pattern) | Kylie Crochets
- Saga Baby Blanket | Linda’s Crafty Corner
- Framed Herringbone 12 Inch Square (Free Crochet Pattern)| My Hobby is Crochet
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
This super sweet little baby cardigan is designed to fit a 3 month old baby. The free pattern uses a herringbone double crochet stitch with Medium Weight Yarn  and a 5.5 mm (I) hook. Pop by Kylie Crochets (linked below) for the free pattern.Read More
Linda's post includes some lovely craft projects and some great images of the coastline in England. Pop over to see her post and check out her fantastic free patterns while you are there too!Read More
This free crochet pattern for a great 12 inch afghan square was designed by Kinga at My Hobby is Crochet. Visit her blog (linked below) for the full written pattern. The square is crocheted with Medium Weight Yarn  and a 6 mm (J) hook.Read More