This week at the Wednesday Link Party 325 we feature Christmas Crochet Fever (5 great Christmas Crochet Projects), a Christmas Throw Pillow (free crochet pattern) and a recipe for Chocolate Crinkle Cookies (yummy!).
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 325
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 325 Features Here
This Week at Party 325 we feature beautiful projects from Hakelfieber Austria, Eye Love Knots and Making a House a Home
- Christmas Crochet Fever 5 Crochet Projects from Hakelfieber Austria
- Buds-A-Blooming Christmas Throw Pillow from Eye Love Knots
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies Recipe from Making a House a Home
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button somewhere on your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share Party 325’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Check out these 5 great Christmas projects from Haekelfieber Austria. She has shared her Santa Claus Bottle Bag, Santa Claus Silverware Holders, Christmas Gnome and Christmas Trees, Santa Jar Covers and her Rainbow Christmas Tree created with all different sizes of crocheted stars.Read More
Eye Love Knots transformed her 12 inch afghan square pattern into a Christmas Throw Pillow that is perfect for the holidays. Get the free patterns here:Read More
These Chocolate Crinkle Cookies look delicious. You can pop over to Making a House a Home to get the recipe so you can whip up a batch for yourself too!Read More