This week at Wednesday Link Party 339 we feature projects from our friends from around the world. Find a lovely Easy Crochet Rosary Chain Necklace from Lilah in Italy, a Super Easy Smores Brownies Recipe from Alexandra in the USA and Cute Crochet Granny Square Bunnies Patterns from Frau Tschi-Tschi in Germany.
Stay strong my beautiful friends. Know that I am thinking of all of you, from all around the world, and praying for your safety and good health. Sending you love from Canada. xo Rhondda
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 339 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 339 Features Here
This Week at Party 339 we feature projects from Lilah’s Treasures, Eye Love Knots and Frau Tschi-Tschi
- Easy Crochet Rosary Chain Necklace from Lilah’s Treasures
- Super Easy Smores Brownies Recipe from Eye Love Knots
- Crochet Granny Square Bunny Pattern in 2 Styles from Frau Tschi-Tschi
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to us in your post, or add a sidebar button to your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Learn how Lilah created her lovely necklace using 8 mm and 6 mm beads. Her necklace is 1,50 m long and can be wrapped easily around a neck, 3 times.Read More
Get the recipe for these yummy looking brownies from Eye Love Knots.Read More
Find the patterns for both of these cute little Granny Square Bunnies in Frau Tschi-Tschi's post here:Read More