This week at the Wednesday Link Party 324 we feature a Festive Crochet Christmas Wreath, a Scrap Buster Beanie and a Knit Garter Ear Flap Hat.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 324
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 324 Features Here
This Week at Party 324 we feature beautiful projects from Atelier Marie-Lucienne, CAAB Crochet, and Kiku Corner
- Festive Crochet Christmas Wreath by Atelier Marie-Lucienne
- Scrap Buster Beanie by CAAB Crochet
- Knit Garter Ear Flap Hat for Siiri by Kiku Corner
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button somewhere on your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share Party 324’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
This lovely Christmas Wreath was crocheted by Marie-Lucienne to celebrate this year's Christmas Holiday. Learn more about her wreath here:Read More
This beautiful Scrap Buster Beanie designed by Esther at CAAB Crochet is part of our Holiday Stashdown CAL. The hat is sized to fit adult small and crocheted with medium weight yarn  and a 6 mm (J) hook. Get the free pattern here:Read More
This adorable Knit Garter Ear Flap Hat is available as a free knitting pattern and linked in Kiku Corner's post. The pattern is available in sizes baby to adult large. Learn more about the hat and get the free pattern link here:Read More