Featuring a Christmas Gnome, Plaid Shawl Collar and the Winter Jewels CAL
This week at the Wednesday Link Party 328 we feature a DIY Christmas Gnome Tutorial, Plaid Shawl Collar Patter and an upcoming Winter Jewels Blanket CAL.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 328
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 328 Features Here
This Week at Party 328 we feature beautiful projects from Kippi at Home,
- How to Make a DIY Christmas Gnome from Kippi at Home
- Plaid Shawl Collar Free Pattern from Haekelfieber-Austria
- Winter Jewels Blanket CAL from Crochet Cloudberry
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
The Wednesday Link Party 309 Features a DIY Crochet Painting(Opens in a new browser tab)
Featuring the Twisted Chains Cowl, Owl Friends and Spiral Tulips Wrist Warmers(Opens in a new browser tab)
Featuring an Ice Skate Crochet Ornament, Carrot Cake Recipe and Christmas Tree Pillow(Opens in a new browser tab)
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button somewhere on your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share Party 328’s Features! Thank you!
♥ Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet) & Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy)
Thanks for joining us!
How to Make a DIY Christmas Gnome
This great step-by-step photo tutorial will show you how to make your own Christmas Gnome without sewing! Visit Kippi at Home for the full instructions:Read More
Plaid Shawl Collar Free Pattern
Make your own Plaid Collar Scarf with this free pattern from Haeklefieber-Austria. The finished plaid collar scarf measures 16 cm X 65 cm.Read More
Winter Jewels Blanket CAL
Get ready for a fun crochet along with Crochet Cloudberry! Beginning in January 2020 you can participate in this Blanket CAL that includes 4 elegant granny square designs.Read More
Thank you for featuring my Winter Jewels crochet along. I am so excited about starting it later this month. Have a great start to 2020!