This week at Wednesday Link Party 336 we feature a Chenille Yarn Baby Blanket, a Triangle Scarf with Hearts and the Ultimate List of Crochet Bloggers who Share Free Patterns.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 336 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 336 Features Here
This Week at Party 336 we feature projects from Crochet Cloudberry, Haekelfieber-Austria and EyeLoveKnots
- Baby Blanket with Chenille Yarn from Crochet Cloudberry
- Triangular scarf with hearts from Häkelfieber
- The Ultimate List of Crochet Bloggers that Share Free Patterns from EyeLoveKnots
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
- Featuring a recipe for Cheddar Beer Soup.(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Ruby Hexagon Granny Square, Completed Temperature Blanket and Valentine Bag!(Opens in a new browser tab)
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to us in your post, or add a sidebar button to your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
This super soft Chenille Yarn Baby Blanket is available as a free pattern from Crochet Cloudberry. Pop by her site to pick up the free instructions.Read More
This Triangular Scarf with Hearts is a very pretty project crocheted by Sandra.Read More
If you love free crochet patterns then you are going to want to visit and save this list for later!Read More