Features: Dahlia Afghan | Doll Skirt and Jacket Set | Raised Rib Baby Hat
This week at Wednesday Link Party 350 we feature a lovely Dahlia Afghan, an Our Generation Doll Jacket and Skirt Set and a pretty Raised Rib Baby Hat. Each of these projects was crocheted using a free pattern!
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 350 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 350 Features Here
This Week at Party 350 we feature projects from My Bijou Life, Craft Attic Resources and Kylie Crochets!
- Dahlia Afghan | My Bijou Life
- Our Generation Elizabeth Skirt and Summer Jacket | Craft Attic Resources
- Raised Rib Baby Hat | Kylie Crochets
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Featuring a Triple Strand Necklace Crochet Pattern(Opens in a new browser tab)
Featuring a Free Pattern for Pretty Facial Scrubbies, a Baby Penguin Square and a Lovely Tote Bag!(Opens in a new browser tab)
6 Great PINS to add to your PINTEREST board!
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
♥ Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet) & Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy)
Thanks for joining us!
Dahlia Afghan | My Bijou Life
I love the colors used in Michelle's Dahlia Afghan! She followed a free crochet pattern from Attic24 for this and she has included the link in her post.Read More
Our Generation Elizabeth Skirt and Summer Jacket | Craft Attic Resources
This adorable skirt and summer jacket were crocheted using a free pattern. You can make a set too 🙂 just visit Craft Attic Resources for the link to the pattern.Read More
Raised Rib Baby Hat | Kylie Crochets
This pretty crocheted baby hat can be made with Medium Weight Yarn  and a 5.5 mm (I) hook. The free pattern is available from Kylie Crochets.Read More
Thanks so much for the feature! I am honored!