When you purchase through links on my site, I may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.
This week’s Featured Favorites include some lovely crochet projects from Linda’s Crafty Corner, Atelier Marie-Lucienne and Crochet for You! Each of this week’s projects has been crocheted by hand. Be inspired by the Cheerful Flower Curtain (Valance) shared by Linda’s Crafty Corner, the lightweight summer shawl “Lisbeth” from Atelier Marie-Lucienne and save the free pattern from Crochet for You for the pretty Flower Wheel Doily. This could be the perfect gift for someone this Mother’s Day!
The last few weeks have been busy for me with site changes being made to Oombawka Design (I’ve finally switched website hosts – I hope you’ve noticed a difference in speed and response times!), I’ve worked on and implemented numerous redesigns for the main page of the site, I’ve been working diligently on homework with my two little munchkins (and some games like Monopoly of course!) and I’ve been recovering first from a very minor eyelid surgery (went very well) and then from a horrid spring chest cold (still coughing on day 15! let this rain stop please!). I am hoping for a few days filled with sunshine!
Wishing you each a lovely week, filled with heartfelt moments of joy and happiness! Until we meet here again next week 🙂 ♥ Rhondda
Check out all the projects and save your favorites 🙂 Add your projects this week and be sure to pin your favorites! Hosting a Giveaway? Add it to our Weekly Giveaway Link Party!
To see all of last week’s projects visit this post:
Welcome to Oombawka Design’s Weekly Link Party!
Remember you don’t have to be a Designer to link up at this party!
You can share your projects, recipes, DIY and crafts with us too!
Don’t forget to Follow me on Pinterest right here:
Welcome to our 191st
Link & Share Wednesday Party!
Here are your featured favorites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 190 as chosen by you! .
This Week’s Features Include
Linda’s Crafty Corner, Atelier Marie-Lucienne and Crochet for You!
1 Cheerful Flower Valance/Curtain – Linda’s Crafty Corner
2 “Lisbeth” – A Light Summer Shawl / A light summer shawl – Atelier Marie-Lucienne
3 Flower Wheel Doily Pattern – Crochet For You
Please take a few moments to share this week’s Features! Thank you 🙂 ♥ Rhondda
**Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts.
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 191 Housekeeping:
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Link and Share Wednesday Party 191
1. PIN the Featured Favorites from this week! or Share them on Facebook!
2. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
3. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
4. Visit and share your favorite submissions by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favorites!
Share Your Projects Right Here:Link and Share Wednesday Party 191 Once a week on Wednesdays! Check out this week's featured favorites and add your projects today!
[inlinkz_linkup id=713302 mode=1]
Other Link Parties: