This week at Wednesday Link Party 358 we feature the Through the Window Square (free crochet pattern), a Quick Guide to Mosaic Crochet and a fantastic Mariachi Doll!
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 358 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 358 Features Here
This Week at Party 358 we feature projects from EyeLoveKnots, Linda’s Crafty Corner and Lalka Crochetka
- Through the Window Square – Free Crochet Pattern | EyeLoveKnots
- A Quick Guide to Mosaic Crochet | Linda’s Crafty Corner
- Mexico Mariachi Doll | Lalka Crochetka
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Visit EyeLoveKnots to get the free pattern to make the Through the Window Square. This pattern is available in 12 different sizes from 4 inches to 27 inches and is crocheted in Medium Weight Yarn .Read More
Learn the difference between Inset Mosaic Crochet and Overlay Mosaic Crochet in this Quick Guide to Mosaic Crochet. Linda's Crafty Corners has also included links to some free patterns for you to try for both techniques.Read More
This fantastic Mariachi Doll was crocheted by Lalka Crochetka for Mrs. Beata's daughter. This figure measures approximately 20 cm tall and was crocheted with cotton yarn. If you would like a custom doll crocheted for you, you can crochet Lalka Crochetka!Read More