Featured Favorites include the Wynn Hat, Melting Snowman Cuddle Blanket and Easy Breakfast Ideas.
This week at the Wednesday Link Party 327 we feature the pretty Wynn Hat (free pattern), an adorable melting snowman cuddle blanket (free pattern) and some great easy Christmas Morning Breakfast ideas!
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 327
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 327 Features Here
This Week at Party 327 we feature beautiful projects from Noowul Designs, Haekelfieber Austria and Kippi at Home
- Wynn Hat Pattern (free pattern) from Noowul Designs
- Melting Snowman Cuddle Blanket Pattern (free pattern) from Haekelfieber Austria
- Easy Christmas Morning Breakfast from Kippi at Home
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Wednesday Link Party 323 Features the Simple Chains Cowl, a DIY Crochet Christmas Tree and a Granny Tartan Blanket(Opens in a new browser tab)
Featuring a Festive Crochet Christmas Wreath, a Scrap Buster Beanie and a Knit Garter Ear Flap Hat.(Opens in a new browser tab)
Wednesday Link Party 311 Features the Stained Glass Slouch Hat and 2 More Free Patterns(Opens in a new browser tab)
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button somewhere on your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share Party 327’s Features! Thank you!
♥ Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet) & Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy)
Thanks for joining us!
Wynn Hat Pattern
This pretty Wynn Hat is a free crochet pattern from Noowul Designs. This hat is crocheted with Medium Weight Yarn  and a 5.5 mm (I) hook. The finished hat should fit a Teen/Adult (21 to 23 inch head circumference).Read More
Melting Snowman Cuddle Blanket Pattern
This adorable Melting Snowman Cuddle Blanket is a free pattern from Haekelfieber Austria. The pattern is in German but you can select the language for her site in the top left corner from the drop-down Translate Menu.Read More
Easy Christmas Morning Breakfast
This AMAZING looking Make Ahead Ham and Cheese Casserole will make a great Easy Christmas Morning Breakfast! Yum! You will also find links to a delicious looking make ahead French Toast Bake in this post from Kippi at Home.Read More