When you purchase through links on my site, I may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.
This week at Wednesday Link Party 361, your favorite projects were the Beach Bag Prototype, the Cute Cat Coasters and the Honeycomb Sleeveless Vest. Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image. While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection! Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 361 FeaturesVisit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 361 Features Here
This Week at Party 361 we feature your favorite projects from Feminine Frills, Crochet 365 Knit Too and Häkelfieber Austria
- Beach Bag Prototype | Feminine Frills
- Cute Crochet Cat Coasters- Free Pattern | Crochet 365 Knit Too
- Honeycomb Sleeveless Vest – Free Pattern | Häkelfieber Austria
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!♥ Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet) & Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy) Thanks for joining us!
Verena, from Feminine Frills, has been working on a new Beach Bag Prototype. This looks like it is a very sturdy beach bag!Read More
These Cute Crochet Cat Coasters are available as a free crochet pattern from Cheryl at Crochet 365, Knit Too. To make your cute cats you will need a 4 mm (G) hook and Medium Weight Cotton Yarn .Read More
I love this new Honeycomb Sleeveless Vest designed by Sandra from Häkelfieber Austria. She has provided the pattern for free on her blog. Google Translate has done a very good job translating this pattern. There is a translate option in the top-left of her post.Read More