Fantastic Embellishments for Crochet Hats Guest Post
In case you missed this post, I compiled a round up for AFC about Fantastic Embellishments for Crochet Hats
- 5 Petal Tropical Flower – Little Monkeys Crochet – Three variations are included: Single Color, Two-Color and with a Slip Stitch Edging (pictured above).
- Easy Free Crochet Flower Pattern (3 layers) – Designs by LisaAuch – These layered flowers will add some lovely dimension to your projects.
- Loopy Flower Brooch – Crochet Chiq – This fun and loopy design comes with a video tutorial.
- Free Maternity Sash Crochet Pattern – Katie’s Crochet Goodies – Five crochet flower options, in various sizes, are included in this design.
- Dahlia Flower – My Hobby Is Crochet – Dahlias are one of my favorite flowers and I love this crocheted version.
- Layered Ruffled Flower – Fiber Flux – I love the combination of layers, leaves and buttons! Using multiple mediums (yarn and buttons) will add an extra element to your projects.
- Summer Strawberry Applique – Fiber Flux – Sweet like a summer strawberry – a perfect embellishment for when you are looking for an alternative to a flower!
- La Fleur Petite – Cre8tion Crochet – These pretty flowers (in 3 sizes) will look fantastic with a bead or button center!
- Granny’s Pansy – Look at What I Made – These pansies are delicate and dainty – they will make a pretty addition to any hat.
- Crochet Heart – The Stitchin’ Mommy – Little girls love hearts – use one, or multiple hearts on your next hat.
- Rose – Petals to Picots – I love the texture and uniqueness of this rose – if you use wool this is lovely felted too!
- Free Crochet Bow Pattern – KT and the Squid – Bows are a great way to embellish your hats.
- Fantastic Curly Flower – Oombawka Design – This large curly flower will add an element of fun to your next project.
- Kraken Octopus Squid Applique – Moogly – Both my children LOVE this octopus applique – a perfect embellishment for both boys and girls!
- Paw Print Applique Set – Moogly – Make these with a smaller hook and lighter yarn to create paw prints around your hat.
- Crochet Police Badge Applique – KatiDCreations -Little boys will love this badge applique! (Little Girls too!)
- Crochet Snowman Applique – Repeat Crafter Me -Making a winter hat? This one is for you! Great for boys and girls.
- Patriotic Crocheted Star – Sarah Zimmerman – Use patriotic colors or yellow and white – stars make a great unisex embellishment for you hats.
Visit Stitch & Unwind for these fantastic crochet embellishment pattern links!
Oombawka Design’s Guest Post on Stitch & Unwind – How to Embellish Your Crochet Hats