Fall Favorites! Pumpkins, Baby Cardigans, Comfort Food and Necklaces!
Welcome Back! Today is our 161st Link and Share Wednesday Party! Check out this week’s Fall Favorites and add your Links today!
Fall really is just around the corner. I can’t believe our Apple, Butter and Cheese Festival is THIS WEEKEND!
Autumn is my favorite season; as the leaves change colors and the humidity starts to disappear (i.e. I no longer feel like I am trying to breathe under water when I am outside) and it is just lovely to behold. Hearing the breeze move through the leaves on the trees, the birds singing and even the crickets chirping away madly. My senses are filled with nature and I LOVE IT! Plus it is the time of year for comfort food, crochet and DIY projects.
How about you? Is this the time of year you most love to create too?
Add your projects this week and be sure to pin your favorites too! PS: Don’t forget about our Giveaways!!!
To see all of last week’s projects visit this post:
Welcome to Oombawka Design’s Weekly Link Party!
Remember you don’t have to be a Designer to link up at this party!
You can share your projects, recipes, DIY and crafts with us too!
Don’t forget to Follow me on Pinterest right here:
Welcome to our 161st
Link & Share Wednesday Party!
Here are your featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 160 as chosen by you! .
Your Fall Favorites.
Punkins ( aka Pumpkins ), Baby Cardigans, Necklaces and Comfort Food.
Please take a few moments to share our Featured Favorites! Thank you 🙂 ♥ Rhondda
1 Lil Darlin Baby Cardigan in Multiple Sizes – Crochet For You
2 Necklaces – Howling at the Moon
3 Three Little Pumpkins – Posh Pooch Designs
BONUS: Cold Weather Comfort Food – Potato and Turkey Soup – Just a Little Creativity
**Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. You will find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts.
If you are one of this week’s Featured Favorites, you can grab a Featured Favorite Button (below) and display it proudly on your blog too!
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 161 Housekeeping:
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Link and Share Wednesday Party 161
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and share your favorite submissions by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favorites!
Share Your Projects Right Here:Link and Share Wednesday Party 161 Once a week on Wednesdays! Check out this week's featured favorites and add your projects today!
Please visit and share you favorites on social media 🙂 Let’s help each other cross-promote. Support and nurture our little blogging community. See it grow and evolve into something even stronger!
[inlinkz_linkup id=664586 mode=1]
Other Link Parties:
Thank you so much for the feature! I always look forward to this link up and seeing all of the creative ideas.
-Molly, Just A Little Creativity