Title: Easy Crocheted Hats and Scarves
Photographer: Brent Kane
This publication includes 15 Easy Crocheted Hats and Scarves: 11 scarves and 4 coordinating hats.
- Flame (yarn used: Tutu from Moda Dea)
- Silver and Gold (yarn used: Wool-Ease from Lion Brand Yarn)
- Moonlight Romance (yarn used: Brilliant from Patons Yarns)
- Grace (yarn used: Bollicine Maxi from Cascade Yarns)
- Lovely Lace (yarn used: Wool-Ease from Lion Brand Yarn)
- Rings of Flowers (yarn used: Choo-Choo from Crystal Palace Yarns)
- Windy City Chicago (yarn used: Wool-Ease from Lion Brand Yarn)
- Rodeo Drive (yarn used: Astra from Patons Yarns)
- Paris (yarn used: Plush from Red Heart Yarn)
- Marseille (yarn used: Mikado from Crystal Palace)
- Sea Treasures Stole (yarn used: Lace Mohair from Karabella Yarns)
My favourite design from this publication is the Sea Treasures Stole.
Each design includes the Finished Measurements of the piece and the gauge is provided so you can substitute your own yarn and hook combination.
The instructions are clearly written and assembly instructions are included for the Designs where they are needed (i.e. Rodeo Drive).
Here are some of the other projects you can make with the patterns in this book:
Paris is a very pretty set:
Rings of Flowers:
There are some very pretty and unique projects in this publication – something for everyone!
You can purchase Easy Crocheted Hats and Scarves from Martingale for $12.99 (for the print and eBook Versions) and $7.99 (for the eBook Version).