Easy Crochet Washcloth, Wrap Boots, Through the Window Afghan; Link Party 503
At Wednesday Link Party 503 our features include these Easy Crochet Washcloths (free crochet pattern) designed by a @my_crochet_space, a pattern review for these adorable Wrap Boots from @cre8tioncrochetblog and this cozy, crocheted Through the Window Afghan (free crochet pattern) from @eyeloveknots.
Become a Featured Designer for Oombawka Design Crochet! Learn more here.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
PIN these this week ↓
Camello Bandana Scarf (free pattern) | Ultimate Guide to Crochet Hooks
Wednesday Link Party 503 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN now, to make later ↓
This Week at Link Party 503 we feature projects from My Crochet Space, Cre8tion Crochet and EyeLoveKnots
- Easy Crochet Washcloth (free crochet pattern) | My Crochet Space
- Wrap Boots (Pattern Review) | Cre8tion Crochet
- Through the Window Afghan (free crochet pattern) | EyeLoveKnots
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
- Wednesday Link Party 91: Summer Triangle Shawl (free crochet pattern)
- Link and Share Wednesday Party 35: Spring into Summer Blanket (free crochet pattern)
Great PINS to add to your PINTEREST boards!
Check out all our past parties here
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
Did you know you can submit your free crochet pattern links to my site Free Crochet Tutorials and Patterns? I share every post added on Facebook and Pinterest!
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
♥ Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet) & Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy)
Thanks for joining us!
Learn How to Set Up a Successful Blog
Oombawka Design Crochet Free Patterns
Wednesday Link Party 503 Features
Easy Crochet Washcloths
These easy crochet washcloths feature the Suzette Stitch. This set was crocheted with Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn  and a 5 mm (H) hook. The finished washcloths measure approximately 8 inches X 8 inches in size. Visit My Crochet Space below for the free crochet pattern.
Adorable Wraps Boots
Carrie (Mountain Momma Crochet) has crocheted and shared her pattern review of the Wraps Boots Pattern. She used Worsted Weight Yarn  and a 3.5 mm (E) crochet hook to make this pair. Learn how easy they were to crochet and get the links to the pattern in her review at Cre8tion Crochet.
Through the Window Afghan
This warm and cozy Through the Window Afghan was crocheted with Medium Weight / Worsted Weight Yarn  and a 5 mm (H) crochet hook. The pattern is available for free from EyeLoveKnots. Multiple sizes are included for this blanket too! Pop over to the post to get your copy of the free pattern.
You may also enjoy these posts:
Thanks so much, Rhondda!!