Dreamy Cable Hat, Buffalo Plaid Coasters, Star Placemat; Link Party 482
At Wednesday Link Party 482 our features include a gorgeous Dreamy Cable Hat (free crochet pattern) from @myhobbyiscrochet, these fun Buffalo Plaid Shay Coasters (free crochet pattern) from @eyeloveknots and a pretty Ribbed Crochet Star Placemat (free crochet pattern) from @itsrajiscrafthobby.
Become a Featured Designer for Oombawka Design Crochet! Learn more here.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 482 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN now, to make later ↓
This Week at Link Party 482 we feature projects from My Hobby is Crochet, EyeLoveKnots and Raji’s Craft Hobby.
- Dreamy Cable Hat (free crochet pattern available!) | My Hobby is Crochet
- Buffalo Plaid Coasters (free crochet pattern) | EyeLoveKnots
- Ribbed Crochet Star Placemat (free pattern + video tutorial) | Raji’s Craft Hobby
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Wednesday Link Party 443: Oversized Crochet Sweater
Link and Share Wednesday Party 452: Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
Great PINS to add to your PINTEREST boards!
Check out all our past parties here
PIN these this week ↓
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
Did you know you can submit your free crochet pattern links to my site Free Crochet Tutorials and Patterns? I share every post added on Facebook and Pinterest!
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
♥ Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet) & Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy)
Thanks for joining us!
Learn How to Set Up a Successful Blog
Oombawka Design Crochet Free Patterns
Wednesday Link Party 482 Features
Dreamy Cable Hat
Visit My Hobby is Crochet for the free pattern to make a gorgeous Dreamy Cable Hat.Read More
Buffalo Plaid Shay Coasters
Visit EyeLoveKnots for the free crochet pattern to make a set of Buffalo Plaid Shay Coasters.Read More
Ribbed Crochet Star Placemat
Visit Raji's Craft Hobby for the free pattern to make the Ribbed Crochet Star Placemat. She has a photo and a video tutorial available to help you make this project.Watch the Video Read More
Thank You so much for the feature 😊😊