2. Use keywords in your Blog Post Titles and again within the first paragraph of your post.
3. Use keywords in your hyperlinks and never use “click here” when you have an outgoing link!
4. Use keywords around your hyperlinks (before or after) if you can’t use them in the link itself.
5. Use keywords in your Headings, Subheadings and Minor headings throughout the post.
6. Use keywords in Image Names and the alt text for your images (remember to use hyphens or periods between words; not spaces!)
7. Use keywords in special formatting like boldface,italic and underline.
8. Use synonyms around your keywords – you can do this with a Google Search entering ~keyword (replace keyword with the word you want to find the synonyms for). The words that Google believes are synonyms appear as boldface words in the search results.
Another way is to just search for synonyms 😉 but the results won’t necessarily be words that Google thinks are synonyms…
Now that you know as much as I do 😉 here is one final link that you might find useful to develop better SEO –
At Wednesday Link Party 412 we feature the pretty Filet and Lace Top from @mayakuzman, a fresh Orange Amigurumi Crochet Pattern from @hakelfieber_austria and a sweet Amigurumi Cream Sundae Pattern from @liliacraftparty. Wednesday Link Party…
At Wednesday Link Party 441 our features include a Granny Strawberry Dishcloth (with free pattern) from Craft Attic Resources, How to Make a Fleece Poncho (free pattern + video) from @hellosewing1 and Twisted Bobble Ear…