At Wednesday Link Party 397 we feature a stunning Denim and Crochet Scarf project from @sewcraftycrochet. I seriously LOVE her finished scarf. This week we are also featuring a beautiful Crochet Rose Brooch (free pattern) from @mayakuzman which will make a wonderful gift for Mom (reminder: Mother’s Day is May 9th this year!). Our third feature this week is a very cute crocheted piglet, Daisy Mae Pig, from Liz at Howling at the Moon.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 397 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 397 Features Here 👇
This Week at Party 397 we feature projects from Sew Crafty Crochet, The Little Treasures and Howling at the Moon
- Denim and Crochet Scarf | Sew Crafty Crochet
- Crochet Rose Brooch (Free Pattern) | Maya Kuzman (The Little Treasures)
- Daisy Mae Pig | Howling at the Moon
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Wednesday Link Party 382 – Crocheted Dish Towels
Link and Share Wednesday Party 33 – Small Crochet Motif
Link and Share Wednesday Party 248 – Summer Crochet Lace Wrap
6 Great PINS to add to your PINTEREST board!
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
This beautiful and super unique (I seriously LOVE this project) Denim and Crochet Scarf is from Sew Crafty Crochet. See how she made her scarf in her post here:Read More
Howling at the Moon has crocheted this very adorable amigurumi project called Daisy Mae Pig. This is one super cute little piggy!Read More
This pretty Crochet Rose Brooch was designed by Maya Kuzman of The Little Treasures as a free pattern. This is a lovely gift idea for Mother's Day, don't you think?Read More