These 6 Decorative Crochet Wall Hangings are perfect for the home! Crocheted with single crochet stitches in DK Weight Yarn, each wall-hanging measures approximately 14 inches X 20 inches in size.
Title: Decorative Crochet Wall Hangings
Available at: Annie’s Craft Store
Current Price: $8.99*
You can help me choose the next Annie’s Craft Store Book I review! Browse the available books here and leave me a comment to let me know which one you want me to review next!
Decorative Crochet Wall Hangings includes 6 patterns for crocheted wall art that you can make with DK Weight Yarn and simple stitches. Each wall hanging is crocheted in single crochet stitches (sc) from the bottom-up. These wall hanging patterns were designed by Lisa McDonald.
The measurements for the crocheted wall hangings do not include the fringe. Each wall hanging will need a dowel rod that measures 16.5 inches long.
The projects are worked in single crochet stitches, back-and-forth in rows, from the bottom-up. To know when you need to change your yarn color, you will need to follow the included colorwork charts.
Wall Hanging Crochet Patterns
- Herd That Cow | INTERMEDIATE | 14 inches wide X 20 inches long | Light Weight Yarn  | 3.75 mm (F) crochet hook
- Funky Chicken | INTERMEDIATE | 14.5 inches wide X 21.25 inches long | Light Weight Yarn  | 3.75 mm (F) crochet hook
- Rustic Barn | INTERMEDIATE | 13.5 inches wide X 20 inches long | Light Weight Yarn  | 3.75 mm (F) crochet hook
- Hungry Goat | INTERMEDIATE | 14 inches wide x 19.75 inches long | Light Weight Yarn  | 3.75 mm (F) crochet hook
- Christmas Truck | INTERMEDIATE | 13.75 inches wide X 20.25 inches long | Light Weight Yarn  | 3.75 mm (F) crochet hook
- Wildflowers | INTERMEDIATE | 13.5 inches wide X 20 inches long | Light Weight Yarn  | 3.75 mm (F) crochet hook
Take a closer look at all the projects you can make here: Decorative Crochet Wall Hangings
These patterns are written in U.S. crochet terms.
The crochet stitch guide is located on page 31 and includes both written instructions and diagrams for common crochet stitches and techniques.
Need more help with stitches? Check out Annie’s Craft Store’s free online Stitch Guide here.
My favorite decorative crochet wall hanging is:
- Herd That
You can see all the projects here. Which one is your favorite?
Would you like to have your own digital copy of Decorative Crochet Wall Hangings?
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win!
This giveaway is open worldwide where allowed by law.
Void in Quebec.
Start Date: March 26, 2022, 12:00 am ET
End Date: April 2, 2022, 11:59 pm ET
If you can not see the Rafflecopter Widget below, please click >HERE<a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you are not the winner of the Giveaway and you would still like to have your own copy of Decorative Crochet Wall Hangings, you can purchase your copy directly from Annie’s Craft Store:
I would like to thank Annie’s Craft Store for both the review and giveaway copies of Decorative Crochet Wall Hangings.
Read my other Annie’s Craft Store Book Reviews >HERE<
*Prices subject to change*
*Giveaway is for 1 copy of the eBook*