This week at Wednesday Link Party 373 we feature Linda’s The Queen Blanket project (which is absolutely stunning!), a lovely Mohair Entrelac Headband from @kikucorner (*free knitting pattern) and Bobo as a Convict, from @haekelfieber_austria (*free crochet pattern).
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 373 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 373 Features Here
This Week at Party 373 we feature projects from Linda’s Crafty Corner, Kiku Corner and Häkelfieber
- Her Majesty Takes a Bow| Linda’s Crafty Corner
- DIY: Mohair Entrelac Headband with Lined Ears| Kiku Corner
- Bobo as a Convict | Häkelfieber Austria
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Linda finished The Queen Blanket and it is spectacular! This blanket was released as CAL and is linked in her post. It can be made in so many different color variations too! Get all the details and see close-up photos here:Read More
Tomiko worked up a brand-new entrelac headband to share with us this week. The free pattern link is included in her post and she has also provided instructions to convert it to be used with fingering weight yarn. Check it out here:Read More
Sandra from Häkelfieber Austria has crocheted Bobo as a Convict. The pattern is available for free and you can change the language to English using the menu in the top left-hand corner of the blog here:Read More