At Wednesday Link Party 395 we feature these unique crocheted Air Plant Pods from Birdz of a Feather, these great DIY Rustic Wood Block Mini Signs from @thehouseonsilverado and The Golden Hour Cuff (crochet pattern release) from @mayakuzman.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 395 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 395 Features Here 👇
This Week at Party 395 we feature projects from Birdz of a Feather, The House on Silverado and Little Treasures
- Crocheted Air Plant Pods | Birdz of a Feather
- DIY Rustic Wood Block Mini Signs | The House On Silverado
- The Golden Hour Cuff | Little Treasures
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
This quick and easy DIY project was shared by The House on Silverado. Make your own Rustic Wood Block Mini Signs with simple items you may already have at home.Read More
The Golden Hour Cuff is a pretty new pattern designed by Maya Kuzman (Little Treasures). Adorned with beautiful beads and sequins this cuff bracelet is lovely. Learn more about it and how you can get the pattern here:Read More