At Wednesday Link Party 399 we feature a wonderful Courage Bear (Free Crochet Pattern) from @frautschitschi_crochet, a pretty Crochet Flower Wall Art Design (Free Crochet Patterns) from @goldenlucycrafts and a really fun Crocheted Island Play Set project from Craft Attic Resources.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 399 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 399 Features Here 👇
This Week at Party 399 we feature projects from Frau-Tschi-Tschi, Golden Lucy Crafts and Craft Attic Resources
- Courage Bear Crochet Pattern | Frau-Tschi-Tschi
- Flower Field Crochet Wall Art | Golden Lucy Crafts
- Island Play Set Project | Craft Attic Resources
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
This wonderful Courage Bear is a free crochet pattern from Frau-Tschi-Tschi. This easy to crochet bear pattern is available as a written pattern and as a stitch chart.Read More
This lovely Flower Field Crochet Wall Art was designed by Golden Lucy Crafts. It was created for an art exhibition in her town's local library. She won second prize for her crocheted art! Get the instructions here:Read More
This fun Island Play Set Project was crocheted by Craft Attic Resources. The main project is available as a free crochet pattern and it is linked in her post. It is a wonderful gift idea and packs away neatly into the design for storage.Read More