This week at Wednesday Link Party 375 we feature some adorable DIY Outdoor Scandinavian Christmas Gnomes from Condo Blues, a delicious looking Cherry Cake with Dominos recipe from @frautschitschi_crochet and Mosaic Christmas Patterns from Linda’s Crafty Corner.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 375 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 375 Features Here 👇
This Week at Party 375 we feature projects from Condo Blues, Frau Tschi-Tschi and Linda’s Crafty Corner
- How To – Outdoor Scandinavian Christmas Gnome Decorations| Condo Blues
- Delicious Cherry Cake with Dominos Recipe | Frau Tschi-Tschi
- A Mosaic Christmas | Linda’s Crafty Corner
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Learn how to make your very own DIY Outdoor Scandinavian Christmas Gnome Decorations. Visit Condo Blues for all the details:Read More
Yum! Get the recipe to make your very own Cherry Cake with Dominos from Frau Tschi Tschi.Read More
Linda's Crafty Corner has made a beautiful Mosaic Christmas Pillow using part of the Letitcia Holiday Blanket Pattern. She's also included links to some other great Mosaic Christmas Patterns in her post! Check it out here:Read More